Terms and Conditions
Everything you need to know about attending BDF2018
- These terms and conditions relate to the Bath Digital Festival 2019, managed by the Bath Digital Festival and comprising a range of events running in Bath during October 2019.
- All events, speakers and promotions are subject to change.
Most events require a wristband - purchased from this website.
- Attendance to all festival events requires a registered wristband, purchased from this website, unless explicitly stated.
- Attendance to all festival events requires registration to that event via this website.
- Each participant grants Bath Digital Festival use of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant obtained at the event and grants to Bath Digital Festival the right to use and publish such content in any and all media. The participant hereby releases Bath Digital Festival from any and all liability from such use and promotion.
Wristbands, Swag and Refunds
Official wristbands are non-refundable and available only on this website
- Official wristbands are only available for purchase from this website.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and valid only when worn by the registered owner.
- Do not buy tickets from other sources. They are invalid.
- If availability for your chosen events cannot be confirmed at the time of registration your card will not be charged.
- If a place for a low-availability event becomes available you will be notified. On confirming your attendance your card will be charged.
- If you do not confirm your place for a low-availability event within 72 hours your place will be offered to another attendee.
- All wristbands must be collected in person by the registered owner.
- We require photographic identification or a wristband reference number as proof of purchase.
- Wristbands, t-shirts and tote bags can be collected from any one of the distribution sites in the city during October.
- Collection sites will be announced in September 2019.
- Purchases of wristbands, t-shirts and tote bags are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for your wristband and it remains the property of Bath Digital Festival until 11.59pm on 26 October 2019
There's something for everyone...
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed to attend events.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by a valid wristband holder who is over the age of 18 years and this adult must remain at the event.
- Children under 16 do not require a free child's wristband, which can be collected by their accompanying adult.
Security, Damages and Losses
You are responsible for your conduct and your things...
- Bath Digital Festival reserves the right to evict a customer from an event and any subsequent events without refund for grievous or persistent breach of our code of conduct.
- You may be body/bag searched at entrances to events.
- Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the police and refused entry.
- Bath Digital Festival is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at events - other than caused as a result of our negligence.