Sponsor the festival and future-proof your brand.
Join our mission to champion, educate and promote digital and technology in Bath and the South West.
Bath Digital Festival is going virtual to tackle the skills and jobs gap head on and you need to be involved.
From 20-24 October we'll champion digital and technology in Bath and the South West with an event series focused on recovery, skills and talent, plus the launch of our brand new Digital Skills Exchange programme.
Your support this year will ensure you're part of the 5-day virtual festival and a year-long programme of events and activities that will feed the talent pipeline.
- Access the best local talent and improve your recruitment flow.
- Present yourself as a leader in the digital and tech scene in the South West.
- Build strong relationships with events that speak directly to your audience.
- Promote yourself as a community focused business eager to enhance the local tech industry.
- Support our drive to educate and ensure access to digital and technology for the wider community.
What's on offer?
Full coverage until September 2021
- Exclusivity - A fully supported experience throughout.
- Supporters event - You’ll be the host of one the core events of the festival week.
- Dedicated event support - We’ll work with you to develop and manage one of the best event of the festival.
- Event integration - Invites to other key events, speaking opportunities and personal introductions.
- PR coverage - Fully embedded in to our PR activity as soon as you come on board.
- VIP recognition - Shout outs at festival launch party and during the festival.
- Blog content - BDF special interview with a key member of your team
- Company profile on our website.
- Social media coverage throughout 2020-2021.
- Festival assets - Logo on any festival collateral produced such as banners or programme
- Invite the the Festival virtual VIP grand opening.
- Festival passes - Passes for your team providing access to all events across the festival week.
Modest prices. Big impact.
We're keeping costs as low as possible because we know that times are challenging for many businesses. We're simply asking that those who can help the recovery of the local digital economy, to support us.
There's no tiering, all of our supporters will get the same treatment and the very best value for money.
Pay what you can afford. Below we've outlined a suggested minimum level of support but we are grateful to any business able to step up a level.
Micro biz (1-5 employees)
Small biz (6-10 employees)
Medium biz (11-25 employees)
Large biz (25+ employees)