About this event
This workshop is will quickly give professionals from all walks of life the tools they need to understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how to put it to use.
The objective of the workshop is to enable non-experts to get in front of the AI wave in their working lives. The course is designed for those who use data in their jobs, or see the potential use for data. By the end of the workshop attendees will have a working understanding of what AI is, how it works, and how they can use it in their day jobs.
AI can seem inaccessible and complex at first, but this workshop carefully leads delegates through the basic mathematics, data handling, and algorithmic thinking skills needed to understand AI, and how AI solutions can be implemented and scaled.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Investigate what AI is
- Identify ways in which you can take advantage of AI
- Develop some essential Math and Technology skills
- Analyse how to put Machine Learning to work on your data
- Investigate how to get to scale with AI solutions
Participants will get the following from the workshop:
- The ability to recognize AI related opportunities and threats
- Articulate key AI concepts and terms, enabling discussions with Data Scientists and AI specialists
- Understand what skills they need to further develop to take full advantage of AI, and where to go next
When1pm - 3pm, Saturday 21st October 2017
WhereBath College, Avon Street, Bath, BA1 1UP
Venue AccessibilityPartly Accessible
Bath College, Avon Street, Bath, BA1 1UP