About this event
Making art is a brilliant way to stretch your creative muscles, boost productivity, inspire new thinking and escape day-to-day stress. The great news is, thanks to AI technologies, you can now create art in exciting new ways – even if you think you can’t paint or draw. Want to try?
In this hands-on, exploratory workshop, I will share some of my favourite machine learning creative projects and show you how you can make your own pieces using a range of tools.
You don’t have to be a coder or artist to join in. All you need is an open mind and a desire to play!
You’ll leave the session with:
- A deeper understanding of machine learning and how it can be used to make art and extend creative thinking.
- A piece of art created using neural style transfer techniques and your own handmade pattern.
- An AI-generated art video you’ve created using a machine learning model.
- An understanding of AI creative platforms you can use.
- Tools, tips and resources to help you make your own creative work with machine learning.
When11am - 12:30pm, Tuesday 19th October 2021
WhereBRLSI BRLSI, 16-18 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 1BA
Venue AccessibilityFully Accessible
BRLSI, 16-18 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 1BA