About this event
This participative session is an introduction to psychological safety and why it’s important in your team & organisation. You’ll discover practical steps that you can take to build an environment where creativity & innovation thrive.
Psychological safety – the “shared belief held by members of a team that the team is safe for interpersonal risk-taking”- is key to the continued success and growth of a team and organisation. We’ll explore what it means, how to get it, and what the impact of not having it can be.
At the end of the session, you will:
- Understand psychological safety and the role it plays in building high performing teams
- Be able to identify key signs that safety is lacking
- Have considered what impact your ‘new normal’ might be having on safety in your team
- Understand how a thinking environment can be used to encourage honest and open communication
- Know what practical steps you can take to increase psychological safety in your team & organisation
Aimed at anyone who wants to work as part of a high performing team or organisation.
Beginner, any sector – particularly relevant for teams where creativity and innovation are key.