About this event
This talk centres on how small brands and businesses can easily get in on the influencer marketing game. Setting out to 'demystify' influencer marketing, insights into the industry and three easily actionable steps to get small brands & businesses to jumpstart their own influencer activity.
- The Basics of Influencer Marketing (the Who, What, Why, When, Where & How)
- Who: Who are these 'influencers'?
- What: What is their purpose? What do they do?
- Why: Why should you, as a small brand/business, work with influencers?
- When: When should I work with influencers?
- Where: Where do these influencers 'influence'?
- How: How do small brands/businesses get started with influencer marketing?
- How To Spend It Well
- Overview of general costs & resources needed for influencer marketing
- Tips on how to maximise a small (or possibly nonexistent) budget
- Easy as 1,2,3 - Three Easy Steps For Small Bricks & Mortar and Ecom Brands/Businesses To Launch Their Own Influencer Activity
- Step 1: Outline why you want to launch influencer marketing activity
- Step 2: Select the influencers you want to work with
- Step 3: Watch everything go live and quantify!
When2:30pm - 3:30pm, Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Where15 New Bond Street, Bath, BA1 1BA
Venue AccessibilityNot Accessible Stairs leading to event space.
BDF2019 Festivial hub - Event space
15 New Bond Street, Bath, BA1 1BA