CogX - The Festival of All Things AI
10-12 June 2019, King's Cross, London
You may have already heard of CogX, the Festival of AI - June 10th to 12th in London. It is an incredible event, in just its 3rd year it will be the world’s biggest AI festival, and I am proud to be an Ambassador. In partnership with HSBC and 2030 Vision, CogX 19 will bring together over 15,000 attendees and 500 speakers across 4 main stages, with 10 smaller stages. Full details of the event below.
We are delighted to say that we have:
- a limited number of discounted 3 Day Conference Passes normally priced at £1995 each (see below)
- a limited number of Expo & Networking passes to give away FREE!
We would love to invite you to join us at the event.
Discounted conference passes with BDF
Get 35% off a full conference pass
CogX is Europe's leading AI festival - over 15,000 people from the highest levels of government, industry and research
With world-class thought-leaders speak across 12 stages CogX is a platform for exploring how tech can solve the world's most intractable problems and in 2019 they're partnering with 2030 Vision to tackle the Sustainable Development Goals
London in June is buzzing, over 50,000 people come to the city for the 100s of events during London Tech Week.
Industry experts, leading academics... and more...
- Stuart Russell, EECS at UC Berkeley
- Jean-Francois Gagné, CEO Element AI
- Dame Wendy Hall, Professor of Computer Science, Managing Director, University of Southampton, Web Science Trust
- Xu Li, CEO, SenseTime
- Rt Hon. Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Julie Hanna, Executive Chair, Kiva
- César Hidalgo, Director, Collective Learning Group, MIT Media Lab
- Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer at Henkel, and CEO of Henkel X
- Peter ter Kulve, Chief Digital & Growth Officer, President South East Asia, Unilever
- Neil Lawrence, Director, IPC Machine Learning - Amazon
- Lord Martin Rees, Astronomer Royal
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University and author of The Price of Civilization
- Mark Sagar, Co-Founder & CEO at Soul Machines
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots, X
- William Tunstall-Pedoe, Founder and CEO of Evi (acquired by Amazon, became Alexa), and active Angel Investor
- Cuong Do, President, Samsung Global Strategy Group and Founder, CareVisor
- Jeanette Winterson, author
- Adrian Smith, CEO, The Alan Turing Institute
- Mark Tucker, Chairman HSBC
- Richard Curtis, director
- Anand Giridharadas, author Winner Takes All
- Antoine Blondeau, founder Alpha Intelligence Capital
- Marcus du Sautoy, Professor of Mathematics, University of Oxford and author The Creativity Code
- Ashok Vaswani, CEO, Barclays UK
- Alison Rose, CEO Commercial and Private Banking, RBS
- Terah Lyons, Executive Director, Partnership on AI
- Prof. Juergen Maier, CEO Siemens UK
- Chuck Teixeira, Chief Administrative Officer and Head of Transformation, HSBC