Bath Digital Festival are on the hunt for the most creative people in the South West, whether you’re a pixel perfectionist or simply love to put pencil to paper, this is the competition for you.
All ages are encouraged to enter and the competition will be split into two categories; Under 18s and Over 18s.
The winner of the Under 18s category will have their design printed on the official BDF Tote Bag, with the Over 18s winner getting their design on the official BDF T-Shirt.
This year the festival turns 5, so we’re aiming to make this year’s festival the most inclusive and accessible yet!
The candidates who best creatively demonstrates our landmark year and the theme ‘Tech for Everyone’ in their design will be the lucky winners.
Prizes, prizes, prizes!
The two lucky winners have their designs printed for thousands of festival goers, snap up two wristbands to attend the festival with access to 50+ events, shoutouts on Twitter and Instagram and of course, be the first to receive their printed design.
What's the catch?
No catch, but a couple of guidelines you need to follow:
- Artwork must be produced in A4 (210mm x 297mm). Try not to have your artwork run over the edges. This way, we can make sure we capture all your design talent!
- Stick to Black, Blue, Green, Orange and Magenta colours only. (We’re big fans of this palette, don’t worry, we will tweak any colours before we print).
- Create your artwork in software such as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator, or if you’re more into hand drawing, sketch it out, scan in a high-res image and send it across.
- If you’re hand drawing your artwork, draw clear defined lines. This will ensure your scan comes out clear and crisp.
- If you designing digitally, make sure to create your artwork in CMYK at 300ppi resolution, outline any text and export your artwork as high-quality PDF.